Big O

axalon cpt

Reaction score
The song that plays in the last few episodes When Big O is fighting the last boss its like Opera, and then the show ends. (with a mega lame ending)

I believe what you are looking for is a choral version of "Name of God" which appears on the first soundtrack as an instrumental only. It's been awhile since I checked but I don't believe the choral version was ever released :(

I found this regarding your question (go to the bottom for the link:

"Name of God: This track is probably more commonly recognized in its choral version--it's the hymn tune the congregation sings in "Winter Night Phantom" and I believe it also occurs when there is strong religious imagery. While the choral version does not unfortunately appear on this CD, the instrumental version is no slouch. Melody begins in the cellos, under accenting upper strings with a lovely oboe countermelody that leads into the violins and violas' restatement of the opening cello tune. The brass are a little too heavy-handed in my opinion here; they tend to overpower the lead strings. This track has a Beethovian or Verdian grandeur to it, which lends the tune a strong, operatic feel. You can almost hear the curtain crashing down on the final chord.
"

http://www.paradigm-city.com/articles/arti...ticle.php?a=ost

If you're wondering, it's not on the second soundtrack either - somebody decided it would be a better use of space to put three versions of the choral piece "Prayer" on it instead :annoyed:

Back