Miami Vice

rafeta

Reaction score
i want to know the name of the sonhg in the teaser of michael mann's miami vice movie starrring colin farrell and jamie fox thgank you

For a hot minute I thought I read in that first post that Will Farrell was playing the role of Crockett. I had to do a double take.

Originally posted by proof@Dec 16 2005, 04:26 PM
For a hot minute I thought I read in that first post that Will Farrell was playing the role of Crockett. I had to do a double take.
That would be funny, and Dave Chappelle can be Tubbs.

Hi everyone,

does anyone know the name/artist of the background instrumental song that plays on the official Miami Vice website? it's the one with the beat that loops continuously. you can find it here (http://www.miamivice.com/main.html)

thanks!

yeah im wondering what the song from the miami vice trailer is, i think the trailer is only on in theaters right now but i could be mistaken.

thx! thats the one, its been driving my friend and i crazy, weve seen it twice in a week!

Originally posted by SAS_Soldier@Feb 17 2006, 10:56 PM
thx! thats the one, its been driving my friend and i crazy, weve seen it twice in a week!
you dont get out much do you

http://www.miamivice.com/main.html

After the intro loads and you come to the main screen (white background with Farrell and Foxx on it) there is an instrumental song that loops over and over.

Anyone know a title/artist?

Thanks!

It's called "Numb/Encore" by Linkin Park & Jay-Z. They use the vocal and instrumental. Both versions are available on iTunes.

I do know that song, but it's not the one I'm talking about. This is not from the actual trailer for the film. It's on the website itself.

I didn't know where to put this request since there isn't a "website music" section. Since it goes along with a film I thought I could put it in here.

Thanks anyway for your help!

Anyone else?

I'm looking for that song too, it's a really short loop, the instrumental version of Numb I got with piano is just the piano by itself in a fast pace, no viola or chello in the background like the website. The speed of the music on the website is really slow too. I can't find it anywhere.

I just went online right now and I think they changed the music, it's this industrial techno now

I got an idea, I'll take your inquiry to the T.V ads section and maybe some slick cat (forgot his user name) who was able to pin down another website loop from Bacardi.com (mojito) can work his magic here and get us the info, and maybe even a direct link download of the track from the site itself.

Does anybody know the name of the music used during the current Miami Vice movie prieviews shown on T.V.? It was also used in the beginning of HBO's the making of Spider-Man.

The only music I remember hearing in the Miami Vice trailers is "Encore/Numb" by Linkin Park and Jay-Z from the CD they did together called Collision Course. This is the only trailer I've seen.

The song i am looking for is heard in the background of this tv commercial for Miami Vice the movie. Hope somebody can recognise it. You can see the commercial HERE.

Originally posted by LocoLegs101@Jul 20 2006, 08:49 PM
The song i am looking for is heard in the background of this tv commercial for Miami Vice the movie. Hope somebody can recognise it.
This the second commercial with the same music wich I am looking for.

I would really like to know what that song is. I heard it first in the Siderman 2 trailer also.

Back