Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1

kungfubear

Reaction score
In the second episode of the new Terminator series, there is a scene where John Connor visits a computer store in a mall. During that scene, there is some (kind of hard to hear or make out) dance, trip-hop music playing in the background. Does anyone know the name of the song or the artist?

Thank you.

-John

Okay, I've gone back and watched that scene again. The voice in the music (I'm pretty sure it's female) is heavily distorted and electronically manipulated. The only words I can make out are:

"I see what you can do for me"

Additionally, there's a guy's voice saying, "Yeah.... Yeah". This is possibly the actual artist, but since I don't know much about modern rap or hip-hop, I have no idea who it is.

I'm going to dig through some of the big names in the genre, and I'll come back here if I have anything new to report. If anyone out there has any additional info, please let me and the rest of us know.

Thanks.
-John

Came across your post while researching a few new domains hitting our website recently... but, yes, 'twas us, The Burst Collective with our friend Old Man Malcolm.

There's more info at our blog.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the info. This tune is really catchy and memorable. I love it!

Song playing at the very end of episode "The Demon Hand" where "Camron" is dancing.
I believe its a Nocturne by Frederick Chopin, but can't figure out which. There was a version played with Violin in The Pianist soundtrack

I've seen both Chopin's "Nocturne In C Sharp Minor" and "Nocturne No. 20 posthume" listed on various threads.

Back