American Idol Season 7

hanlay145

Advanced Member
Reaction score
the song that played at the end of tonights american idol...it played in the background and it was a choir song

Ahh, beat me to it. I was wondering that myself. Lucky me that I found this site yesterday. Your older threads have been a lot of help already.

I was wondering the same thing and then I found this site. I know I've seen it recently. My best guess is that it's one of the scores from Transformers.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's "autobots" from Transformers: The Score.

Originally posted by JPTurbo@Jan 17 2008, 10:00 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's "autobots" from Transformers: The Score.
Checked "Autobots" and the rest of the score. It wasn't any of them.

Can everyone look at it again? I have no idea what this music is, but I want it!

HI EVERYONE I AM LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT WAS PLAYED DURING THE END OF AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT IT STARTED RITE B4 THE CREDITS AND WAS PLAYING THROUGH THE CREDITS I THIK SOME OF THE LYRICS WHERE.... PUT YOUR SHOES ON , I KNOW THATS NOT MUCH TO GO BY BUT HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THANX ALOT

The song being played when they're interviewing a blonde kid who lives in his car. The only lyric I could gather was "So you're alone again" and it was sung acoustically by a male.

Also, anyone know the song at the end of the show during the montage of winners?

Thanks to anyone who can find these 2 songs!

I believe the song you're looking for at the end of the show is called 'Ooh La' by The Kooks. I'm not sure about the other one.

I believe the other song is by Joshua Radin. I don't know the name of the song though.

Originally posted by atom@Feb 5 2008, 10:15 PM
I believe the other song is by Joshua Radin. I don't know the name of the song though.
"Closer" by Joshua Radin

???

:unsure:

Anyone know the music played during the montage at the end of the episode tonight? (6 February 2008)

Best Days by The Graham Colton Band.
Go to lyricsyoulove and do a search to see the video.

Back