Apple MacBook Air

gabrielgartner

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is on the new Macbook Air commercial? It sounds like Feist, but I'm not sure...you can here it by playing the ad on the apple website.

thanks.

There's a newer commercial out for the Macbook Air laptop computer (smallest laptop in existence, I think), and there's a song playing by a women with a beautiful voice saying something like:

"...so I'll learn...what is true and fake...lalalala..."

Sorry I can't provide anymore, but does anyone know the song or who it's by? I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks! :)

Jennifer.

P.S. It's a pretty simple commercial with just beauty shots of the laptop opening and closing and whatnot.

Anyone know what song is in the Mac Air commercial where the person takes the laptop out of a packing envelope? Something about being a stranger in a strange world learning about what to give and take....

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew who was singing the song in the new Mac Book Air commercial. It kind of sounds like Sarah Barellis (sp?) Anyway, the commercial is where they are pulling the new mac out of a manilla envelope. THANKS!

That song is New Soul by Yael Naim. And I'll give anyone who reads this, a tip, if you can make out some lyrics from the commercial, type the most obscure ones you could make out into google search engine and add "lyrics" at the end, click search and you should get a match on the first page. Its pretty useful and I use it all the time. I only have to come here if there are no lyrics or I can't make them out. Try it for yourselves.

thank you guys very much. btw, i didn't catch any of the lyrics, i just heard the tune cause i was distracted. but anyway, i did search for an existing thread by typing in... mac book air.... then mac book..... then just mac. soooooo, there. :)

Hey guys..
anyone know the singer/song thats sung in the new
"MAC Note Pad Air" commercial here in aus?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Andre`

PS. Unfortunately I'm yet to catch any lyrics, but it has
a few lyrics in French it seems.

I would just like to know what is the name of the song that plays in the new dell commercial. It is the one with the really slim laptop that is pulled out of an envelope. you only see a hand pulling the laptop out of it. It is a lady singing it. Can anyone tell me what it might be???? It has been bugging me for weeks now.
Thanks!

Back