Extreme Machines

jojo001

Reaction score
Looked thru the site, couldnt find much for this show in particular. The song I'm looking for is the background music that plays throughout most of the segment.

Apart from the fact its not in english, its the only one i could find but you can still hear the music tho.

Organ melody in Extreme Machines: Smart Weapons episode

I recently saw an airing of an "Extreme Machines" episode titled "Smart Weapons". This episode contains a fair quantity of stock footage of nuclear weapons detonations and tests that I'm sure has been in at use in various Discovery programs since the early 1990's, when I recall seeing this footage combined as it was for the first time. This portion of this episode features an organ melody that I recall having been used in the program I first saw on Discovery sometime around 1994. I have looked all over on open resources such as Google or IMDB for either the title of the tune itself, or even basic credits for this episode (hoping to find a reference there), with which I have had zero luck - I can't even find a complete set of credits for it, and even basic references are sparse, though there are references to the program airing dates on Discovery/Military Channels' website, just no other details.

I'm hoping to find someone here who either knows the title and artist directly of this organ melody, or perhaps has a full copy of either one of the programs in question and can provide a better lead on same or at least a confirmation of no good references within the program credits themselves.

Thanks in advance!

Back