Batman The Animated Series

ike2468

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im wondering if anyone knows where I can find some of the music tracks from Batman the Animated Series. I know they havent put out any Soundtrack, but maybe someone has a site that has them or something, thatd be great.

Especially tracks from the episodes: The Forgotten, Two-Face, and the Gray Ghost to name a few.

The music in those episodes were pretty awesome. Too bad WB hasn't released a compilation of Shirley Walker's best musical cues from those episodes.

There was a soundtrack released for Batman: Mask of the Phantasm by Shirley Walker. It's a great soundtrack and probably underrated in my opinion.

Mask of Phantasm at Amazon

Yes, I have it, and its truly remarkable for an animated show. I cant believe they released the Batman Beyond Soundtrack before The Animated Series. I wish they would release it. Its better than most movie scores I hear these days.

Hi i was wondering where i could find the Jokers Theme music from batman the animated series. Ive always loved this music but have never been able to find it anywhere. Thanks.

Back