Run Fatboy Run

leifink

Reaction score
Hey,
I just saw the trailer for the upcoming movie Run, Fatboy, Run and the music in the trailer sounds very familiar but i cant make it out, I was hoping the i can get some help with this, here is the link

Hey,

I usually do all my research, but I just can't seem to find what song was played during the Run Fatboy Run trailer. (It doesn't help that the clip they chose to play from the song didn't have any lyrics)

Here's a link to the Trailer:
http://runfatboyrunmovie.com/

I am familiar with most of the songs in the trailer. For instance... "Chelsea Dagger" by The Fratellis. However, the instrumental opening trailer song (it starts when the Picturehouse logo is on the screen) - does anyone know if this is a made for the trailer tune or on the soundtrack?

Also- the last song? The slower melody?

Thanks!

I don't recognize the opening song, but the last song is "Breakthrough" by Public Syphony.

The new comedy Run Fat Boy Run with Simon Pegg (Shawn of the Dead, Super Fuzz), I can't figure out the last song on this trailer. I know the first 2 and they're on the soundtrack, however I can't seem to find the last song anywhere. I even checked a bunch of sites for the song "We can break through" as those are the only lyrics they play on the trailer. Anyone know this song?

Run Fat Boy Run trailer

Soundtrack listing

Back