Ford Focus

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
Ok I'm surprised this hasn't come up yet.

I keep seeing a Ford Focus commercial. Blue car with two guys driving around the city.

The Song is "Red Morning Light" by Kings of Leon (Amazon)

The thing is.......the commercial sounds different enough to make me wonder if it's a cover. Probably not but I'm still curious.

I'm glad someone asked about this commercial I've been wondering myself.
I think the song might be a remake but I'm not 100% on that.
I like it though...Thanks for sharing the link!

Yep it's the same. for some reason it sounded different to me on tv but I went back and listened to the song and it's totally the same.
They are a great band!

Ok well thanks for verifying. Wish I could find a version that sounds like the commercial to ME. :rolleyes: :p

He, I'm not sure what make of car this commercial was for but it had a kind of up beat song with like kind of a dirty rock sound.. thee lyrics I heard was "I know you could have been a wonder." and some other lyrics that follow it is something like "taking your money to the sky-i-i. " I'm not sure if that is even what he says, Any help would be awesome!

Thanks.

I tried using search, but didn't find anything. The music is upbeat and sort of rockish. The commercial starts out with 2 guys in a Ford looking at a sign that says <some_city> <short_mileage>, Los Angeles 420. The driver says "you buy the food, I'll buy the gas?". They start on their road trip, stopping for food but passing all the gas stations. At the end the passenger says "next time I'm buying the gas."

Any help is much appreciated...

Never mind. I think the one I'm looking for is the the Kings of Leon song.

Back