Cold Case Season 5

Amazingracer

Reaction score
At the end of tonight's Cold Case on CBS, they played "Apologize" by Timbaland & One Republic. However it was not the album version (from iTunes at least), it had an extra bass beat in the background through out the whole song. Was wondering if this was just a CBS remix, or is an actual version of the song.
Thanks!

Cold Case used the original version. There's two versions of the song; one remixed by Timbaland and the original (iTunes) (Amazon)

Sweet thanks. That was actually the first time I had heard the original version. I like it much better! Thanks again!

The whole album is more like the original version of "Apologize"...softer, more mellow. I love it!

I came on here today to find out which song it was specifically, thank you! You guys rock =)

There was a song played at the end of the show that was about a Mom and Son scamming wealthy woman at a country club, with the Mom getting shot and dieing eight years later. At first, you think the son is the boyfriend, only to find out he's her son. The song was something like "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye" and I believe sung by a woman. Anyone know what I'm looking for?

Anyone know the name of the song that played at the end of Cold Case tonight march 30,2008? thanks

The song at the end of the episode when the find the missing girl and reunite her with her fiance is:

"Come Home" by OneRepublic

Get it at Amazon.

Family 8108 (first aired Dec 9 2007)

About the japanese american family sent to an internment camp during WW2

PLEASE can someone name the instrumental music playing at the end of the episode as Billy narrates his letter he sent to his dad?

I have searched the web, but only the songs sung from the war era are named

Very frustrating, as this is such a lovely piece of music

Thanks in advance

Back