Shoot 'Em Up

If ya'll are talking about the guitar instrumental starting at approximately the 48 - 50 second mark, it sounds like it's from the instrumental "Apache" performed by the Ventures. It's been covered extensively. Here's a list of others who have covered this song:

http://www.secondhandsongs.com/song/13932.html

yeh i was wondering tht too wat is the song b4 apache (by the way who is doing that version)... its between 35 & 46

anyone know what song is playing near the end? when he's in the bmw and it's basically a montage of action.

it sounded like motley crue, but that was just a random guess.

anyone know what it is?

Originally posted by JackFoley@Jun 7 2007, 10:21 PM
The end track is Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue in case anyone was wondering.
Tartaros,

If you'd scrolled back up to the beginning of this thread you would have seen that your question was already answered ;)

Just curious what the song is. Not the one where its opera, but the one where its a rock sounding song. All the best, Jon

The first song from 0:20 to :49 is "Let There Be Drums" by The Incredible Bongo Band. The Ventures also have that song, but its not the version from the trailer.

Second song from 0:50 to 1:03 is "Apache", but not sure who's version it is, since there are so many. The Incredible Bongo Band have a version of it too, not sure if its the trailer's, so you might wanna check that out.

Third song from 1:10 to whatever is "Kickstart my Heart" by Motley Crue, as a bunch of people have already said. :D

sorry but i cant find the trailer that has the song. Its rather new and fast paced. It has him where he jumps to the car shooting out the window. Its not the theatrical one but the one thatis shown on tv. If you could help me i would be much appriecated.

does anyone know this song?????
it was also used in the actual movie when they had the shootout in the hammerson warehouse.

Back