Grey's Anatomy Season 4

katewoodward83

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've been googling every possible combination trying to find the song (if it is a real song) that is playing on the ABC full episode online player as a commercial while watching other shows.
It's a whole season four promo, it starts off with scenes and writing saying "it's back" and some other stuff.
The music sounds like clapping or something and a group of people saying/singing/yelling "Hey!"
I have attached a link below that takes you to the player. The promo is in the last commercial break.

Grey's Promo

I'd love to know the song if it is a song and not just something little diddy.

Thanks so much!

Cheers,
kate

here's a video of that promo

someone mentioned it sounded like Blue Man Group - stomp your feet! clap your hands! but the beat is different

Can any one tell me the song played on the Grey's anatomy Season 4 commercial for the new season's first episode. its somthing like " make it go away". somthing like that. please, i have been seaching for this song for ages.
thank you soo much

Do you mean this promo?

If you do, the song is Plain White T's - Let Me Take You There.

Can any one tell me the song played on the Grey's anatomy Season 4 commercial for the new season's first episode. its somthing like " make it go away". somthing like that. please, i have been seaching for this song for ages.
thank you soo much

ps:
it is not the commercial with the plain white t's song

<_<

"Make It Go Away" by Holly Cole

"Make It Go Away" by Michael Monroe

"Make it Go Away" by Korn

:blink:

Searching high and low about the song also led me on a search. I found the information on imdb. It is "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield.

Back