In the Land of Women

evansls

Reaction score
What is the song played 1:30 minute into the trailer of In the Land of Women when Adam Brody and Kristen Stewart kiss?

I think the lyrics go something along the lines of:

find me... one day... you will come
i'll wait... forever.... i'll wait..... for your love

Thanks for the help,

Evan

"One Day" by Trading Yesterday (see their MySpace and the song also appears on the soundtrack to Stealth (Amazon))

If I could change the currents of our lives
To make the river flow where its run dry
To be a protocol of father time
Then I would see you tonight

If I could find the years that went away
Destroying all the cruelty of fate
I must believe that love will find away tonight

Lonely. Find me, one day you will come
Always for love sake
One day to be loved

If I see beyond the here and now
If you could here me calling you somehow
If I could know that love is reaching out
To find you with me tonight
But who can make these promises come true?
Beyond what I can say what love can do?
With every moment leading me to you, tonight

Lonely. Find me one day you will come
Always for love sake,
One day to be loved

I will stay forever here until that one day comes
Praying time will bring you near, always for your love

If I could change the currents of our lives
To make the river flow where its run dry
To be a protocol of father time then I
Would see you tonight

Lonely. Find me
One day you will come
Always for love sake, one day to be loved
Lonely find me one day you will come
Always for love sake, one day to be loved
One day to be loved
One day to be loved
I will stay forever here, always for your love

can you warn people before you give then a link like that. i wouldnt have watched that trailer if i had known it was going to blow my heart out of my ass. thanks. da me

Well I'm going to guess at the end of some trailer. No link though.

Nice.

I just won't go to the trouble on trailers without a link There are so often not just more than one but several and it's so easy to add the link for the one you want. ;)

Just wanted to know if anyone knew the song that was in the new trailer for The Land of Women??? I have only seen it in theaters

I just would like to know the name of the song that is at the beginning when he is breaking up with his girlfriend

Originally posted by sundancegirl93@Mar 29 2007, 07:25 PM
I just would like to know the name of the song that is at the beginning when he is breaking up with his girlfriend
Check the links in my post above...it may be posted in one of them...one of the other songs is by Angels and Airwaves...

the only song i can think of for in the land of women is rilo kiley's "portions for foxes" which is in the commercial

I was just wondering if anyone could think of or remember any other songs they might have heard in the trailer for In the Land of Women? I have a tune stuck in my head, with no words, that is so clear sounding though. And I know I heard it from the trailer, but it's none of the songs that have been mentioned. I just know it's from the trailer, but can't remember a single word, only a melody. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

There's a new trailer floating around now on tv. It's a shorter version of the first and there's more voice over in this one. And there's a song playing as it fades out that I really want and cannot place. Has anyone see this trailer yet or does anyone know about the song I mean? Thanks so much!

Does anyone know where the opening chords while they breaking up are from. I have "the Adventure", "one Day" and "portions for foxes" but none of them have that riff in the song like in the begining of the trailer. If im wrong let me know or if you know where its from please let me know

the song at the end of the shorter trailer is by "The Long Winters"
they are from seatlle....
i'm not sure about which song it is....but i know that voice

Back