General Hospital

littlequake

Reaction score
There is this song that was playing yesterday on General Hospital that I really loved. It was kind of slow and I thought it was Jewel that was singing it. I can't remember what scene it was playing during but I'm pretty sure that it was the only slow song that played during the episode. Does anyone know what it was?

I have some lyrics to the song I'm looking for- "starlight hours pass and I look down at my clenched fist holding on wondering how I'll forget, I promise to give you..." and at the end of the clip she sings "twighlight serenade" (it's a slow song)

If anyone could help me find out what this song is I would so appreciate it.

Thanks

On Yesterday's General Hospital, there was a song that was great and I can't figure out the song or who it was. I thought the name was Right Here and Now, but did a search and nothing seems to come up. One of the lines was "let's get tangled in the moment....." and "right here and now" is repeated through the song. Any ideas????

Sounds like it could be 'Right Now' by VAN HALEN but there are a number of cover versions out there.

Actually I did some further searching and lo and behold I found it. For anyone else that may have heard it and was interested, its called Right Here, Right Now by Kylie Minogue - great song!

I was wondering if anyone knew who sang the remake of Edwin Starr's "War" on the 03-25-05 episode of General Hospital. It was sung by a woman, with a bluesy-type feel. Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty certain it's JOAN OSBORNE, from her album titled 'HOW SWEET IT IS'
It worked really well in those scenes, didn't it?

Hey, anyone know the song that was playing in wed (3/30) and thrus (3/31) when Sam and Jason were making out in the rain?

Thanks!
Nic

Originally posted by Nic@Apr 2 2005, 04:19 PM
Hey, anyone know the song that was playing in wed (3/30) and thrus (3/31) when Sam and Jason were making out in the rain?

Thanks!
Nic
It was Just You and Me which was specifically written for the show and is not available to the public.

I am looking for a song that was played when Emiy and Nicholas slept together. When I searched for the lyrics, I found out that the song was used in another episode on January 10. Female voice, slow. Here are some lyrics:

"Let's shut out the world
let's turn down the moon
'cause we don't want this night ending too soon
intoxicating connection and I lose track of time
this moment's perfection your heart beats with mine
I'm on cloud nine

I want to feel your lips on my lips
I want to feel your arms around me
feel your love surround me when we kiss ooh like this
it's addicting baby and it drives me crazy every night
and it takes me away
it takes me away
it takes me away..."

Hi all,
I was watching general hospital today and there was a song that I love. The only part of it that I know is "baby it's just you and me..." They always play it especially when Sam and Jason are together. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Thanks for all the views...I acutally found the name and artist. It's called "Just you and me" by Rie Sinclair.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

it was played when alcazar and sky were doin it...ummm.. some lyrics i caught were "wrapped in your love just another day" the lyrics "just another day" were repeated alot

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIND SONGS PLAYED DURING SOAP OPERAS

The song is called "Under Your Spell" by Ana Victoria. :)

I'm looking for the name of the song or artist that was on the February 2nd episode of General Hospital. I have been able to make out the following lyrics of the song:

that you've reached the point
you're finally starting to move on

sacrifice who you really are

it is easy smiling and just feeling down

feel around everyone else

It isn't easy smiling and just feeling down or to say what I feel around everyone else wanna throw out the truth but I so compromise

it isn't easy to be me

oh how i wish that all my wishing would stop

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

There was a song playing at the end of a scene with Robin and Patrick. It's a male singer with only a guitar and the lyrics I caught are:
You can live, You can love, and fly away.
Any help is greatly appreciated :)

When Jason discovers Sam n Rick getting busy. He goes home and in the background a slow and sad song is playing, it sounds kinda like jewel but I know I'm wrong on that.
help.

I was wondering if anyone could help me because there were two songs that played during the episode on Monday August 14th that were really awesome.

The first song was played while Elizabeth and Jason were about to get at it behind the couch in his apartment...

The second song was played at the end of the episode where Alexis was straightening up her living room by fixing the pillows after Sam and Ric left it all messed up, the scene then proceeded to Elizabeth and Lucky's apartment where Lucky was taking two more pills and continuing to drink, and finally it proceeded to Jason's apartment where he and Elizabeth were getting pretty hot and heavy(again on the couch) and it showed Sam proceeding to his door and then faded to black.

I am really really looking for these songs... if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction that would be a really big help.. The only thing i know based on how it sounded was the fact that i think that both songs were sung by guys. I could be wrong.

Thanks in Advance, G

I don't have the answer but I came in here with the same exact question. I mainly wanted to know the song that was played when Jason & Elizabeth were together. The only lyrics I got out of it was something that sounded like:

Everytime you touch your skin tonight I can't take it

& something that sounds like:

Don't stop talking; keep moving on

Good luck to us both on finding it!!!

I came here looking for both songs as well.... i was able to get some of the lyrics for both songs.. not sure how right they are tho.. and they are just a line here and there...

The first one id the one where Jason & Liz are about to get it on..

Don't just stand there
This could be a good situation
Maybe tonight

Everytime you touch your skin to mine
I can't take it

You want to feel tonight

Don't stop/start ( not sure which one ) talking
Keep moving on

Everytime you touch your skin to mine
I can't take it

The next one is the song at the end when Alexis is cleaning the living room... and so on

Time touches my shore
i'm broken up by the storm
i'm lost at sea
and then you found me
well i can't afford
to throw my heart on the floor
i wanna believe this is for real
cause the tears will be all mine
and if you walk away would you be fine

cause it'll bleed
and it'll hurt
and it'll take everything to say that i'm yours