Walmart Canada

oshawabuddha

Reaction score
Ok...so...there's a Walmart commercial on in Canada (at least in Ontario) it's simple...lady is checking out...get the receipt....and from there...every Walmart employee in the universe follows her around..even home telling her "it's true"...
all the while...there's a funky piece of music in the background...it's some simple organ music and some whistling....but dammit...I know the song...I swear I know it....just can't place it....lol.....
Can anyone out there help me? (aside from a good therapist?....LOL)

Thnx in advance folks!

please please someone help!
This song is driving me insane as well!
I know I know it...

:blink:

The problem is we don't get Canadian commercials and many of the links put up for Canadian sites give U.S. web users a "NOT AUTHORIZED" message. Do you know anyone that can put it on youtube?

Glad to see that my partner and I are not the only ones puzzled over the catchy little ditty featured in this commercial. We too are plagued by the notion that the tune is something we know but can never actually put a finger on it. I took givemfitz suggestion (not quite literally, but close enough) and went to youtube to see if maybe someone else had already posted it, and here it is, catchy ditty and all:youtube
Here's hoping that this helps someone nail down the composer and put all our minds at ease, at least until the next new commercial that is.

I aasked Waqlmart Canada and here is their reply but I don't be;ive her because the tune sounds just tooooooo familiar to me.
Soooooooooo, we still need help!

"With regards to your e-mail I have checked with the proper people and they have informed me that the music is an original composition just for the ad. There is no name and no long version of it.
Regards,
Debbie
Wal-Mart Canada Corp./
Sam's Club Canada
Customer Relations Administrator
Wal-Mart 1-800-328-0402
Sam's 1-866-273-7267

OK GUYS HERE IS THE ANSWER YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

IT ISN'T AN ORIGNAL PIECE OF MUSIC. ACTUALLY THE ANSWER IS IN THE COMMERCIAL ITSELF.

"IT TRUE"

Remember Milli Vanilli?

"Girl you know it's truuuuue
ooh ooh ooh
I love yoooou"

So ther you have it. No more restless night or hair pulling.

Originally posted by George Boyd@Jan 25 2008, 05:14 PM
OK GUYS HERE IS THE ANSWER YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

IT ISN'T AN ORIGNAL PIECE OF MUSIC. ACTUALLY THE ANSWER IS IN THE COMMERCIAL ITSELF.

"IT TRUE"

Remember Milli Vanilli?

"Girl you know it's truuuuue
ooh ooh ooh
I love yoooou"

So ther you have it. No more restless night or hair pulling.
Did you look at the youtube link? Not even close. :unsure:

Nope not Milli Vinilli! Not even close even though the mime-ing looks good.

Back