Match.com "Rewind Dating"

did anyone figure out what this song is?? i can't find anything yet...

all i made out so far is

if i said i don't remember...

So there is this new match.com ad i saw the other day and i can't seem to figure out the song from it

The commercial starts out with a guy sitting at a table outside of a coffee shop or something like that and hes looking at a picture of homely looking girl with glasses on a print-out from the site and she shows up on a bike i think. Looking gorgeous and they smile at each other... end of ad

The lyrics are pretty hard to understand and I can only guess they go something like this:

"I'm on a mission in a dream, I kissed you...."

...and I know thats not exactly right but that is the best i can do at the moment. PLEASE HELP ME!

"Mission For A Dream" by Marcos Hernandez

and so now i'm, on a mission for a dream,
i'm gonna wish upon a star, way out there,
yes i'll go, no matter how far it may seem,
it's right here inside my heart, that's were i'll be
on a mission for a dream, it's been a vision in my mind
oh, waiting for my destiny, when it was waiting there for me all a long,
i could not find no, what could fill that void in me,
until i looked inside to see who i was

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?i...artnerId%253D30

:unsure:

ya thats defintly not the song i was talking about. i cant remember what happened in the commercial i was talking about but next time i see it i will post more details

It's a song by Paul Brill.
Licensed for the ad...
Something like, "I kissed you in a dream..."

Thanks Chucky... its definitely Paul Brill in the ad i was talking about... i listened to a bit of his tunes on myspace and it sounds ace.

cheers mate!

Yeah - he also did another spot for the campaign - an older couple on vacation in mexico or someplace like that...

I'm not that familiar with Paul Brill. Do you happen to know the title of the song played in the commercial? Thanks!

Back