FX Channel

miss_noetic

Reaction score
Happy Holidays!

I just saw a commercial from FX channel, that starts off with the guys from nip/tuck swimming towards the viewer...and then it goes off and shows clips from the FX lineup. The song sounds a bit like R&B soul, I'm reminded of Stevie Wonder...but it could be a new singer with a remake...one lyric I could make out was....

"You give me something..."

Thanks in advance! :D

I just found my own answer...haha sorry! But if anyone else is curious...

James Morrison - You Give Me Something

Here's a youtube video if you're interested in how the song sounds like:

Is this the same FX commercial that features Denis Leary and a bunch of other "Rescue Me" clips? Also it ends off by saying: There is no box.

I recently saw this commercial and yeah, it's the one ending with "There is no box".

Features clips from all the FX shows with taglines like "There Is No Hero" "There Is No Law" "There Is No Order," etc., and it concludes with the FX logo and the slogan "There Is No Box."

Anyone know the song playing during that ad?

Ok so Ive tried searching in here, and I'm pretty sure I'm doing somehting wrong because I dont know how to search for it :blink: anywho its the commercial thats running on the FX channel. It starts out with the guys from nip tuck swimming towards the camera, then everyone from various shows wake up. The music is kinda slow and all I get from it is "you give me something..." any help loves?

:lol: :lol: I feel so stupid! I feel like a friggin newbie

Thank you Everyone,

We all must have the same taste in music. That theme music actually brought me out of a serious winter funk.

Love,

Kevlarster

does anyone know the name of the song used in the recent fx networks promo for all their shows? the lyrics go something like "and you give me something" any ideas?

Anyne recognize the soul-ish sond in the commcl for the FX Network during the Super Bowl? It was kind of a montage of their shows....

Anyone know what the music is on Fox TV when they are showing promos for a # of their shows like Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, etc...
Sounds like some British guy, but I could be wrong...

Back