Advil Ad with Swimmer

bluesy

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out who plays the song in an Advil commercial, but my searches have turned up nothing. I recently saw it during a Discovery channel broadcast of "Mayday" on a Sunday morning (I am in Manitoba, Canada).

The ad cuts between a woman suffering cold symptoms and the same woman getting on with her day, going to a swimming pool and preparing to dive in. The song features a catchy guitar riff and a female vocalist. I believe the only lyrics featured in the ad were something like "Come on, go, go. Come on, go, go, go."

Any idea?

"Keep it Comin'" by C&C Music Factory

Keep it comin' (Take it to the top)
Keep it comin' (On and on)
Keep it comin' (Keep it comin' 'till the break of dawn)
Go, go, go!

:unsure:

Originally posted by doctormemory@Dec 23 2007, 01:35 PM
"Keep it Comin'" by C&C Music Factory

Thanks for trying, but no. I would call the song in the ad rock, not really a dance thing.

Can we post links to Youtube?

This is the commercial that bluesy is talking about.

Hi there. I wrote that spot. I wrote it for a dear friend and collegue David Fleury. Unfortunately I only wrote 30 seconds... but I'm really happy with how it turned out. The singer is a fantastic Toronto based singer named Lori Nuic.

I know how you feel.... Sometimes I'll see a commercial with a great piece of music and wonder if it's a licence or original. There are some talented writers out there for sure : )

Back