Animal Planet "Love Animals" bee keepers

Dallemr

Reaction score
Hello

This ad ran some time ago on animal planet, featuring some bee farmers - and it were a part of the multiply Love Animals ads that were done

The song goes "Sunny Days... Sunny Days.."

I been searching for that song for half a year now, and I just havent had any luck finding it

I appreciate all help

Daniel

"Sunny Days" by Lighthouse

Sunny days
Oh, sunny, sunny, sunny days
Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
Than lyin' in the sun with your radio

:ph34r:

I'm also lookin' for this one and the Lighthouse track is not the one - anyone else knows?
TIA

i am also very interested in that song.
after sending an email to animal planet and asking about it, this is what i got:

/////////

Thank you for contacting Discovery Networks Europe Viewer Relations.

Much of the music on the channels is specially commissioned and not commercially available. However, please note that in many instances the musical soundtrack is usually credited at the end of the program.

For all the latest program and channel information, log onto: www.discoveryeurope.com

Kind regards,

Inez
Discovery Networks Europe Viewer Relations Team

////////////

now i will try to catch the commercial again and see if it says anything about the song at the end of it.

I got hold of some info about this and it's suppose to be by a group called "BMG Athmosphere" and the trackname is "Sunny Haze".
Haven't been able to find the track though or any info about "BMG Athmosphere" so i can't confirm this 100%.
Maybe someone else have more luck with finding this track and can confirm this info?

Thank you very much! I just happened to see the commercial again this morning, and decided to search for it again - And I found my topic here!

Again, thank you very much

okey!
this is what we want
Animal Planet Commercial Bumblebees
YouTube
for our fun!

don't forget we are forgetful

Originally posted by csasztom@Oct 1 2008, 10:09 AM
okey!
this is what we want
Animal Planet Commercial Bumblebees
YouTube