Old Navy holiday gifts commercials

maggnum

Reaction score
i am looking for the name of the song in the new old navy ad. it sounds like the weepies but i'm not sure. any ideas? thanks

New Old Navy commercial "Gifts that warm". One of the items are some metallic pants. The song says something like - witha little faith and a lot of heart...lady is singing.

Would really like to know.

I think I got it as one of iTunes free downloads a month or so ago -- the version I have is entitled "All That I Want" by the Weepies....
just in case "Stars" provides a negative search for ya...

my bad -- I got mixed up with the JC Penney commercial -- The Weepies have 2007 Christmas covered, apparently!

so what's the one where the lyrics are "You've got yours and I've got mine"?

Originally posted by stonefox_gurl@Dec 18 2007, 10:53 AM
so what's the one where the lyrics are "You've got yours and I've got mine"?
It is: The Weepies - "Stars".

A bunch of people with sweaters and gift cards. Not the weepies song - stars. It's a newer commercial that has come out just for last minute shoppers.

I hate that song so much. Does anyone else think it sounds like a completely different language from English? It sounds like the singer is just making noises until "you've got yours and I got mine." I don't think I could loathe a song more....

the song is on the old navy website. i am also interested in this song.

So, there's a newer Old Navy sweater commercial, and they're using a new song, that I really liked. Anyone know what it is?

it's probably the same question that I had. Does it feature gift cards and talk about last minute gifts for $20? If so then it's a remix of "stars" by the weepies. Unfortunately the remix isn't available for purchase. BUMMER!

Originally posted by BubbledIce@Dec 24 2007, 05:23 PM
So, there's a newer Old Navy sweater commercial, and they're using a new song, that I really liked. Anyone know what it is?
Or you could have :usesearch: and you would have found THIS thread AND THIS thread which give the songs in the two most recent ads ;)

Back