Cloverfield

Originally posted by webslinger360@Dec 20 2007, 10:44 AM
That song is.....

"Kanada's Death Pt. 2" - John Murphy [Sunshine OST]
Where on earth can you find this song? There's no OST.

The OST is not out yet, I've been waiting patiently for it to come out and from what I've gathered, it should be released around the time of the US DVD release in the beginning of January.

I read before january 20th (when the movie releases on DVD) the soundtrack will come out.

i knew it was from the sunshine soundtrack, its not released yet, but if you have other means of accessing music it is acessable. I personally found the OST to be somewhat of a let down, there is one song on there that i really love alot but a majority of the music seemed better to me when mixed with the cinamatic experience. Still would highly recommend you get the ost though, it is a solid cd, i just had higher hopes after i had seen the movie.

on my copy of the OST the track is titled "The Surface of the Sun" and is track 19 out of 20.

on a side note this is the one song i was reffering to in my last post that i really really liked

Does anyone know the name of the song that's played in the background during the party, before things go wrong. It sounded like hip hop and dance.

Originally posted by UltimateKane@Jan 11 2008, 11:09 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song that's played in the background during the party, before things go wrong. It sounded like hip hop and dance.
If I'm not mistaken, the song you're talking about is "The Way I Are" by Timbaland.

Originally posted by UltimateKane@Jan 12 2008, 12:09 AM
Timbaland's song isn't in the movie; just the trailer. Here are a list of songs that play during the party in the movie. There's a new song playing every 20-30 seconds or so, so I don't know how close to the earthquake you mean (immediately before?). It'll probably be any of the last 3. "Seventeen Years" best fits the description of "hip-hop and dance."

"West Coast" - Coconut Records
"Taper Jean Girl" - Kings of Leon
"Beautiful Girls" - Sean Kingston
"Do I Have Your Attention" - The Blood Arm
"Got Your Moments" - Scissors for Lefty
"Give Up the Funk" - Parliament
"19-2000" - Gorillaz
"The Underdog" - Spoon
"Pistol of Fire" - Kings of Leon
"Disco Lies" - Moby
"Do the Whirlwind" - Architecture in Helsinki
"Grown So Ugly" - The Black Keys
"Four Winds" - Bright Eyes
"The Ride" - Joan as Police Woman
"Seventeen Years" - Ratatat
"Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games" - Of Montreal
"Fuzz" - Mucc

I find it slightly funny both songs with the word "Girl" in it are by an artist with "Kings" in their name, and one is played immediately after the other.

Cloverfield

Teaser

1.) Do I Have You Attention - The Blood Arm
2.) The Way I Are - Timbaland Feat ft. Keri Hilson, D.O.E., Sebastian
3.) Woman (Mstrkrft Remix) - Wolfmother

Back