Blade Runner

daedalus42

Reaction score
Just now saw a commercial for the rerelease of Blade Runner. It had some hard hitting industrial music in the background. Anybody recognize it?

Originally posted by db_autotek@Dec 18 2007, 10:25 PM
It is called "Animoid Row" and the song is only available in the Bootleg (Esper) edition of the Blade Runner Soundtrack. Disk 2, Track 4, about :20 seconds in.

Wikipedia page about the Blade Runner Soundtrack versions, of which there were many Unofficial / Bootleg.

Definitely sounds absolutely NOTHING like Save Yourself by S.W., if you are referring to the TV Ad spots for the Tuesday (Dec 18) release of the Blade Runner Final Cut DVD.
There must be different TV spots running because the ad I saw definitely had an industrial metal sounding song like Stabbing Westward - "Save Yourself" and not the soft sounding "Animoid Row" song.

Heres a clip of the "Animoid Row" song:

Preview Clip

lol yeah must be some different tv ad spots. And there's some internet ad spots with even different music. Either way, Save Yourself and Animoid Row are both great songs.

It was just a Hard hitting beat every three seconds or so. It was the commercial with the man saying "Wake up" "Time to die"

The TV spot I saw definitely had the song "Save Yourself" by Stabbing Westward in it. I have noticed there are a few different TV spots airing with different songs as well.

Back