Legend

coolness11

Reaction score
I recently found the soundtrack of the fantasy 1985 movie Legend with Tom Cruise . It has 2 different soundtracks one by Tangerine Dream and one by Jerry Goldsmith. Well I found a song called Unicorn theme which is a beautiful beautiful instrumental. However I found the longest song had about 1 minute at the end which i simply LOVED -- however it cuts off when it sounds like it's about to build up to even something MORE beautiful.

I can't find the end to this peace and I was wondering if I could somehow upload the mp3 of the song i'm talking about and show anyone what I'm talking about and perhaps get some answers on how to find the end to this piece. If anyone is knowledgeable about this movie/soundtracks please let me know how I could do this.

Convert the mp3 to a swf using a free coverter program like mp3 to swf. Then upload the clip to swfup.com. The free trial program mp3 to swf only coverts 60% percent of the song. So either purchase the full version of the software or edit the song to make it longer by adding silence at the end so the full part of the song you are talking about is converted and uploaded. Or you could just pm for my email address and then email me the song and i'll upload it for you and give you the link.

Back