College GameDay Highlight Song...

CowboySS

Reaction score
ESPN had an amazing highlight reel that they played during College Gameday and I think again on College Football Live. I want to say the title of the song was "Atmosphere" or something similar. Awesome sounding rock song.....loved it.

I completely forgot to look for it after I saw it the first time and when I flipped on my TV today I caught the last couple of seconds of the highlight again....just missed it on the DVR! :(

The highlights were from the entire 2007 NCAAF season......anyone know the song or even better a link to the video?!? :ph34r:

and it wasn't "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" got that answer elsewhere.....that was another highlight video of hardest hits of 07'.

I know what song your talking about I saw the whole thing but didn't pay attention until the end when it was to late. I know the lyrics are "falling i will find you in the atmosphere" but i have searched all over for the song and cant find it, it is not the shinedow song, not even close. It's a sweet song someone plz help out here!!!

Is it more along the genre of Toby Mac - "Atmosphere" or Primitive Radio Gods - "Fading Out"?

Not the Shinedown or Toby Mac song.....pretty familiar with those groups.

I browsed through the whole dang ESPN video library and found mostly just interviews and crap. I even emailed ESPN to see if they would write me back with the song or the video.....

I'm gonna go browse Purevolume.com for unheard of alternative bands....maybe something will pop up there. :blink:

It's a tough one! :ph34r:

Hey, any luck? I need to know that SONG!!!! If you give me ESPN's email adress I will badger them until they respond!! lol

Nothing so far....

I went to their site then clicked "Contact Us" then you can fill out an email form and pick which show you want to email. I chose College Football Live.....and labeled my email as "Questions/Comments".

I have never been so stumped in my life....google has always been there for me til now. :(

Back