August Rush

storygirloflorien

Reaction score
I just saw the trailer for the upcoming film August Rush starring Freddy Highmore and Robin Williams. The music in the trailer is probably partially from the actual soundtrack but wherever it is from it's beautiful. Does anyone know what music may have been used?

Check the trailer out here.

August Rush

**doffs her cap and vanishes**

I too am looking for the music from the August Rush trailer. SoundtrackNet says that the music in the trailer is composed by Mark Mancina. He is also composing the soundtrack for the movie. I don't know any details though! Sorry!

I have been looking forever for this song as well!!! Someone help us ease our souls!! What is this piece of music??

Jonathan Rhys Meyers sings a song called "This Time", written by Chris Trapper, in the trailer. Meanwhile, go to composer Mark Mancina's website, and check out his three soundtrack songs to see if they are used in the trailer

icedberry: you are officially my best friend in the whole world! i love you! i want to shout it from the roof-tops! I LOVE ICEDBERRY!

Does anyone know the name of the song in the TV spot/ trailer for Before Sunrise? Not Sunset.
Also does anyone know the name of the song in the August Rush Trailer, it sounds kind of like celtic or irish.

Much Thanks if you can help

Don't know about "Before Sunrise", but I'm pretty sure that everything in the August Rush soundtrack is original music from the film. The entire album is at itunes. I played a couple of the links and they match up with everything I hear in the trailer.

for August Rush....the song is from the soundtrack....i thinks its specifically August's Rhapsody.....ijust bought it and thats what it sounds like....

does anyone know the song that's played in the tv trailer? pretty pretty please help!

here's the commercial

it's at the end

Merged.

Please stop posting the same question over and over again in new/duplicate threads. Thanks.

i didn't mean to post the 1st one in this topic. so i tried to post the 2nd one on it's own. i have no idea how it ended up being a duplicate in this topic. i tried to find out how to delete the first one, which i couldn't; if you could delete both of them (as well as this reply), i'd like to start a new one, separate from this since the commercials are completely different

Originally posted by Kristin-Noelle@Dec 10 2007, 03:25 PM
i'd like to start a new one, separate from this since the commercials are completely different
We try to keep threads merged in a single thread when covering a specific film's trailers. That way you are more likely to find the information you are looking for since all the trailers/messages about a single film will be in one place. This also makes it easier to search since you will have fewer threads to view.

Back