Speed Racer

lotoole3

Reaction score
Wondering if the trailer music (electronica starting about :30 in) is by BT... his site (btmusic.com) seems to be down, and I haven't found anything else online...

Yep, it is by BT. The song you're looking for is "Race Wars" off the "More Fast and Furious" 2001 release.

I just realised there is an additional song at the end. It may be BT, but it's not from the same song. It sounds familiar, but I can't place it right at the moment.

Yeah, that's it... it's very BT-ish, but not something I know... wondering if he's scoring the film, or if they're simply building off his music's association (now) with the "FnF" movie...

I don't have much stuff by Rob D (furious angels and clubbed to death from Matrix), but maybe that last one might be his because he's worked with them before? Just an idea.

The song at the end of the trailer (or one VERY similar to it) was used for the end of the American Revolver trailer. Any ideas?

Does anyone know the song that starts playing at 1:17 and continues to the end of the trailer? Its a rock/techno mix

Does the trailer use a remix of some kind, because "Race Wars" sounds almost nothing like this!

The first song that starts at :30 to 1:17 is Race Wars by BT. Does anyone know the song that runs from 1:17 till the end of the trailer? Im pretty sure its not rob dougan, maybe fluke? I know theyve worked with the Wachowskis before...

The track you're hearing at the end is called "Iron Fisted Mutha", from the 300 YEARS LATER album that BT and Nick Phoenix composed...

Hi everybody...does anyone of you know which is the song playing from :12 to :29 ( just seconds before the BT track begins ).....it's driving me mad!

I have already heard it...but i don't remember where

thanks in advance

It's "Dissolved" by Michael Giacchino from the first season of "Alias," with the horn section added playing a variation on the opening melody of the Speed Racer theme song.

Giacchino is scoring the movie.

Originally posted by tapler@Dec 11 2007, 07:49 AM
It's "Dissolved" by Michael Giacchino from the first season of "Alias," with the horn section added playing a variation on the opening melody of the Speed Racer theme song.

Giacchino is scoring the movie.
Thank you very much!!!

I knew i had already heard it....(i was a big Alias fan..)

Anyone know what the song is in the last half of the Speed Racer trailer? The song starts at 1:15 with a guitar and speeds up... trailer can be found here for listening/watching.
http://imdb.com/video/trailer/me60811758
I'm thinking it might be a score piece from the film, but its rather early for that it.
Doesnt sound like something I'm familiar with... Any ideas?

HI! Does anyoone know the music playing during the new international trailer of Speed Racer? I first seen the trailer at theatres when i went to see 10,000 B.C.

I am also looking for the new piece of music in the latest second international trailer. It starts at 55 seconds into the trailer which can be found here..
Any clues?
I hope it isnt another track from 300 years later.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/03/new_spe...ailer_is_so.php

There is a link to the trailer, song is about last half to last quarter of trailer with lots of choirs, synths and drums n such... starts at 1:38. Sounds like it could maybe be a part of the 300 years later like "Iron Fisted Mutha" or maybe it's something from the Speed Racer upcoming score...but I am not sure.. anybody know?

Back