2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show TV special will be on Tuesday, December 4th, 10pm ET/PT on CBS. We will be working to identify music from the special just as we have done in years past.

Stop by this thread and help identify the songs used in the show -- any help is appreciated.

• Admin
Here is the updated list of songs/music appearing in the 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. This list will be updated/changed and may not be complete/accurate:

"Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)" by Bill Conti
Get it at Amazon.

"Let Me Think About It" by Ida Corr vs. Fedde le Grand
Get it at Amazon.

"Perfect (Exceeder) [Club Mix]" by Mason & Princess Superstar
Get it at Amazon.

"I Got It from My Mama" by will.i.am
Get it at Amazon.

"Touch Me" by Cass Fox
Get it at Amazon.

"Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven
Get it at Amazon.

"Doing It Right" by The Go! Team
Get it at Amazon.

"The Girls" by Calvin Harris
Get it at Amazon.

"Get Free" by The Vines
Get it at Amazon.

"Wedding Day" by Seal (with Heidi Klum)
Get it at Amazon.

"Who's That Girl (Extended Mix)" by Eurythmics
Get it at.

"Stop the Rock" by Apollo 440
Get it at Amazon.

"Stop" by Spice Girls
Get it at Amazon.

"Amazing (Thin White Duke Edit)" by Seal
Get it at Amazon.

I hope this year some of the song remixes will be easy to recreate. I'll try to recreate some of the songs if I can! =)

what song played during the opening of the show?? (when we met the girls)

I can't believe the Spice Girls were lip syncing.. that was a terrible comeback on their part. :angry:

• Admin
Have no idea which remix is being used for "Who's That Girl" by Eurythmics. Maybe it's a remix just for the show by music producer Jeremy Healy.

Hi, do you know if it will rerun on the CW as it did on UPN in previous years?

• Admin
Originally posted by version2@Dec 5 2007, 04:24 PM
Hi, do you know if it will rerun on the CW as it did on UPN in previous years?
The CBS website says it will be offering the entire show online.

Originally posted by jca@Dec 4 2007, 11:34 PM
Have no idea which remix is being used for "Who's That Girl" by Eurythmics. Maybe it's a remix just for the show by music producer Jeremy Healy.
SCR - Who's That Girl (Druma Remix - 2 Long Styla Version)

Originally posted by sp4rkl3z@Dec 5 2007, 09:42 PM
The version in this Youtube video? I'm having trouble finding any information about this SCR track/artist.

Also not sure which remix of "Touch Me" by Rui Da Silva is being used.

(It doesn't appear to be either "Peace Division" remix, as some have suggested.)

Originally posted by jca+Dec 6 2007, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Dec 6 2007, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sp4rkl3z@Dec 5 2007, 09:42 PM
The version in this Youtube video? I'm having trouble finding any information about this SCR track/artist. [/b][/quote]
honestly i don't know - i was just referred to that video so i posted it on here. it's kinda cool. i don't remember it in the show, however.

The best song on the entire show was "Who's That Girl" because it was actually mixed as opposed to the other songs that were just played like they are on the radio. Amazing by Seal was one of the best songs too.

Their song selection this year was terrible, also Will.I.Am and The Spice Girls were stupid choices as guest performers.

The show this year was really weak.. but good none the less.

I don't think the SCR remix of "Who's That Girl" is the correct version we're looking for. It is very similar but not a perfect match. The crappy (annoying) drums are not in the show's version.

Originally posted by RUEHL No.925@Dec 8 2007, 02:14 PM
Seal - Amazing (Thin White Duke Edit)
thats the actual one that was played.
Updated. ;)

I have to agree with Ruehol,
THIS YEAR'S SHOW WAS AWEFUL!
the outfits were mostly very tacky (except for the roman antique section) and the music was not interesting at all.

It has finally happened!!! Victoria's Secret Fashion show has becomed too popular and it's starting to suck now. The models looked like strippers flirting with the audience with the uninteresting radio music playing in the background..

Im glad I wasnt stuck at that trainwreck, otherwise I'd be saying "wait, is this a bar? I believe I paid $25,000 to get in here..."

UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING...

Originally posted by Mountaineer710@Dec 9 2007, 02:32 PM
I have to agree with Ruehol,
THIS YEAR'S SHOW WAS AWEFUL!
the outfits were mostly very tacky (except for the roman antique section) and the music was not interesting at all.

It has finally happened!!! Victoria's Secret Fashion show has becomed too popular and it's starting to suck now. The models looked like strippers flirting with the audience with the uninteresting radio music playing in the background..

Im glad I wasnt stuck at that trainwreck, otherwise I'd be saying "wait, is this a bar? I believe I paid $25,000 to get in here..."

UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING...
THANK YOU! :D

Alright so has anyone been able to figure out which mix of "Touch Me" was on the show? The closest thing I have found was "Touch me (Mike Koglin & Jono Grant Remix)" though it doesnt include the violin and downtempo feel to it. Could it be possible it was only mixed for the show?

Back