Anybody have Facebook?

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Ok so on Facebook there is this thing called share.
And you can post Youtube videos so they play on facebook
is there a website where i can do the equivalent of that but with music
SO when someone clicks on it on facebook it will start playing music on facebook
And if best a website that lets you do playlists too.
Also, I have an xml playlist and a player that works on webpages
would there be a way to share that?

Ok, guys, I'm just bored. Plain and simple! I've been confined to my tiny room in my tiny apartment writing papers since Sunday night and chugging down energy drinks like they were water. Soooooooooo, I'm all hyped up on caffeine and was just wondering if anyone else out there was on Facebook.

Fixed it: Clicky!

Originally posted by leone@Nov 29 2007, 07:08 PM
New logo. :eek:k:
Shhh! Super secret preview.

Very nice. :eek:k:

I'm sure that you flirted with several designs and variations of that one. Id be interested in seeing the variations of the one you chose if it's possible. Not that there is anything wrong with that one as it is. I like it. I'm just curious if you tried the colored screens overlapped on the horizontal rather than stacked (hope that makes sense) or if you played with putting in the color changes that would occur from the mixed overlaps.

Honestly not sure if my questions are making sense but it's the best I can do. I don't have the skills or the language that goes with them. If I did I could just see for myself. :p

This Adtunes.com profile features a preview of the new logo that is part of the upcoming Adtunes site redesign.

Oooh, is the forum gonna change too?

I heard a rumor that there were going to be dragons and aliens and a wayback machine. Probably nothing to it though. :)

Is there anything that ISN'T good with melted cheese? I swear I could eat pancakes that way. :p

Mmmmm, cheese. I think it's a lot like ketchup. It can only make food taste better. Ya know, there's also chocolate fondue. ^_^

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 29 2007, 07:59 PM
Id be interested in seeing the variations of the one you chose if it's possible.
Sorry, don't have any other logos (revisions, alternates, etc.) available to show.

In the middle of the site redesign at the moment -- don't have a launch date or anything like that -- just put up the new logo as proof that something is actually happening with the long promised/overdue overhaul.

Originally posted by jca+Nov 30 2007, 11:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Nov 30 2007, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 29 2007, 07:59 PM
Id be interested in seeing the variations of the one you chose if it's possible.
Sorry, don't have any other logos (revisions, alternates, etc.) available to show.

In the middle of the site redesign at the moment -- don't have a launch date or anything like that -- just put up the new logo as proof that something is actually happening with the long promised/overdue overhaul. [/b][/quote]
Awwwwwww. Ok thanks.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Nov 30 2007, 12:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Nov 30 2007, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 30 2007, 02:39 AM
Is there anything that ISN'T good with melted cheese? I swear I could eat pancakes that way. :p
:sick: [/b][/quote]
You are nauseated by my cheese covered pancakes? :huh:

Ok. It's on now. :annoyed: Expect a visit from my good friend Meltamore the cheese elf. He'll soon be there to cover all that you own with cheesy goodness. :evil:

Back