Law & Order SVU

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that is used in the commercials/promos for
the season premiere of SVU? I saw the commerical online at nbc.com
but maybe some have actually seen it on TV. IF someone knows what it is, please let me know.

If it's not Seal, can you describe the song at all - genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals? Or give the link to watch the commercial you saw online?

The only ad for a new season of SVU on NBC.com had very little to go on. It sounded like a bunch of cut and spliced tidbits of music, most likely stock stuff.

This airs on NBC during various shows.

I can't figure out the song and I've love to know!

It goes "People have always looked for heroes, somebody they can look up with pride, i'm not a sinner not a teacher not a saint" and that's all I can get.

Thanks!

It should also be aired tonight during SVU on NBC.

Law & Order SVU

Does anybody know from the song in the Law & Order SVU Commercial?
It's a female singer, slow, soft song, lyrics go: in my mind ...eyes closed....

Heaven by Imonster. I was looking to and the link someone posted asking if anyone knew, someone on youtube responded. Yay!!! Now we can all obsess lol.:D

hmm im not hearing it...
it says the song in the comments but i guess i dont hear the song in the promo

edit: i definitely dont

I hear it but it sounds like a remix or stoken chords maybe. I am still searching myself. How does no one know this song?!!!!!!

It's definitely not Heaven by Imonster. Completely different song. :(

*begs the music gods* Please, someone must know the name of this song!

I to would like to know. It sounds like material from Immediate Music. Check out their site.

Law&Order:SVU Season 11 Promo

Does anyone know the music that is being used in the Law & Order: SVU promo for the 11th season?
It's a beautiful piano piece and I'm dying to know the name of the song.
If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Law and Order SVU "protecting Wednesday"

I know there's another thread about SVU, but that's for another commercial. This is a piano piece.

What in the world is this?

Re: Law and Order SVU "protecting Wednesday"

Ha. Thanks. Unfortunately this song sounds like production music which is only for movies/tv use etc. But will keep searching as I hope that isn't the case as it is a good song.

Back