Mitsubishi

~David

Reaction score
This commercial is absolutely killing me, I can't seem to find it on YouTube either, so unfortunately I can't post a video for help.

It's a new Mitsubishi commercial, I'm not sure if its being aired in Canada only. The dialog of the commercial is something like "You don't need to be the largest, you don't need to be the fastest, but you need to be the most prepared."

That's the commercial dialog, not the music lyrics. The song has no lyrics (at least not the part of it aired in the commercial), it just has an awesome beat.

The commercial features a bunch of athletes that look like they're training/getting ready.

Any help would be appreciated :)

I just saw a Mitsubishi Motors commercial. It goes something like "You don't have to be the strongest... you don't have to be the biggest... you don't have to be the fastest... but you do have to be prepared". Anyone know the song that plays in that commercial?

I'm looking for the same song. None of those in the link provide are the one though. I do like the song for the 2007 Eclipse Spyder - anyone know that one?

Back