Live Free or Die Hard

Custom opening music by Tom Holkenborg and a cue by Groove Addicts called "Clash Of Empires" is the backend cue... the big epic choir cue.

the heavy beat one right? excellent! just what i was looking for :D

hmmmm but can't find the song anywhere... mayhaps the band ahsn't released it yet? anyone have any pointers? :unsure:

i meant company... as it seems like they are a film score company.. coool. but hmmmm.

Live Free Or Die Hard

Distortion Music

Boom Hit 2
The Descent
Air Vacuum Rise 4
Slow Mo Helio 5
Mondo Hit
Long Jet Swoosh 1
Gotham Rise 2
Main Title Hit 1
Drop Kick Hit
Big Bottom Hit
Dark Cloud
Digi Rise

-----------------------------------------------------------

Set Tone Music - "Goth" [Remix] (Backend Music Cue)

Static - "Full Throttle Part #2" (Backend Rise)

Sorman Nystrom - "Ode To Joy"

Wild Whirled - "Suicide Mission"

Ridetide Music - "Cycler" (Beginning Song)

Future World Music - "Adrenaline Surge"

i don't know who or hat that is but sorman & nystrom did the remix of ode to joy used in the trailer, i have asked them directly!

Originally posted by webslinger360@Apr 6 2007, 12:22 AM
Live Free Or Die Hard

Distortion Music

Boom Hit 2
The Descent
Air Vacuum Rise 4
Slow Mo Helio 5
Mondo Hit
Long Jet Swoosh 1
Gotham Rise 2
Main Title Hit 1
Drop Kick Hit
Big Bottom Hit
Dark Cloud
Digi Rise

-----------------------------------------------------------

Set Tone Music - "Goth" [Remix] (Backend Music Cue)

Static - "Full Throttle Part #2" (Backend Rise)

Sorman Nystrom - "Ode To Joy"

Wild Whirled - "Suicide Mission"

Ridetide Music - "Cycler" (Beginning Song)

Future World Music - "Adrenaline Surge"
So, for us noobs, what does all this mean? ;)

i can't find that song either...the one with the deep bass...but i'm hoping it will be released with the soundtrack...hopefully :)

the name of the song is "2662_Cycler-KH-RT-Edit" by RipTide Music!!!!!

Hey guys. I come to this site for a lot of my music questions, and usually it seems to come through. I'm hoping it might again.

Does anyone know the song from one of the first Live Free or Die Hard trailers? I want to say the scene was maybe a helicopter, or the cop car flying into the helicopter...

This is really no help. And there are probably a bunch of different songs for those trailers. Just thought I'd try.

thanks guys!

*cassie

oh awesome guys, thanks! the first person to respond had the one i was looking for, but thanks for all the other songs. i'm always looking for new material, and the actual soundtrack for the movie is just all one person, so i didnt think it would be what i was looking for.

thanks again!

*c

The song in the commercial has the lyrics "no one dies harder than John McCain" and "Die Hard" in a very garage/punk style. Any ideas?

CWR

Back