2008 Ford Edge sunroof

Insomnia

Reaction score
through the top of the car through the sunroof. Cool music in background. She stays in the car and they ask her if they should wants something to go.

Yes! Ends with her friends asking her, Sarah, a question. Kind of sounds like TV On The Radio...

yea the song is the funeral by band of horses. it was on a kyle xy episode a long time ago.

The best song ever!!! I just saw this commercial, love it! :wub:

has anyone seen the video for that song? all the black and white footage really fits the song. i think that its probably one of the best done videos and most representive video for a song.

I don't know the song and I need your help. The commercial is with a girl and her friends are driving in a car (she is in the backseat), and then she realizes that one of her guy friends say something like "Hey are you coming?", and she didn't realize that she was the only one in the car because she was really amazed. I'm sorry that I don't know what the car there selling is. The car was black or silver. I know that much.

Thanks,
monkman11 :)

No there weren't any lyrics...in the commercial...I think. For the other person who posted that song, thank you so much. You were right. I really appreciate it. :)

just saw this ad and heard this song...i thought it sounded like band of horses...the search did not fail me :)

Was watching american idol and a new ford edge commercial showed. Had a girl looking up the sunroof driving around the city

oh thank god...this was driving me insane...the problem was that i was only listening so i couldn't even see what kind of commerical other than it being a car commercial (yeah...i missed the part where they said which brand/model too..) thanks!

band of horses rock...

There is a commercial where there is a group of friends driving in the city and they go to a restaurant or club and there is one girl looking through the sun roof and it is night time and the song is like ( eeewwww) for like 30 seconds long and then she gets a call and it is her friends standing outside the car wanting her to come out.

Wow, surprised I actually know this b/c I sought for this song as well. Next time try to remember the company, the car, or anything a bit more descriptive, haha.

It's "the funeral" by Band of Horses

A Couple Years Ago

I saw this commercial a couple of years ago and can't find it anywhere. There's a group of friends in a car going somewhere and one of the girls in the car gets so distracted by the sun roof or something that she doesn't realize that they have arrived and all of her friends are inside. Anybody know the commercial?

Re: A Couple Years Ago

Back