D&G Dolce & Gabana Watches

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
I can't really remember what it was for, but there was this commercial with awesome music. In it, a man in a suit starts running through a city to find this woman who is waiting, Techno music is playing and there is a voice over that says something about dance music or techno, when the man finally comes near the woman, he runs to a man near her and starts to make out with him, the woman begins to make out with a woman near her. If someone could find the music in this AD, it would be much appreciated.

I don't know the song but the ad was Dolce & Gabana's latest ad for watches.

Hey everybody, I just saw a commercial on TV (southern california) for some D&N jewlery or something. The beginning of the commercial goes something like, "Dance music for people who want the music of the future today." And then does this hardcore dance beat and stuff. It's some guy who's late to meet someone, and a girl who's late to meet someone, and you think they're late to meet one another... and it turns out they're late to meet totally different people (girl meets another girl, guy meets another guy).

The music was really awesome. Anybody have a clue?

Can anyone tell me what song they use for this Dolce & Gabbana commercial?

^That's the commercial

Thanks!

Back