Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 3

Spiritxcheer101

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song in the middle of LB3 preview, something like "this is my life"?

Thanks <3

The MTV LB website says that music from Dirty on Purpose was used in the LB S3 preview. That's all the info I can provide.

Its dirty on purpose "spider eyes" you can buy it from ITunes

Originally posted by cujo23@Dec 13 2005, 03:58 PM
Its dirty on purpose "spider eyes" you can buy it from ITunes
Thats The Song From The Start of the preview Then There another Where the lyrics go...THIS IS MY LIFE AM ON MY OWN and So On Which No one had luck so far finding.... :(

This song was on one of the last episodes of Laguna Beach on the first season it went "How can it be the end"? if anyone knows please get back to me

Thanks

Anyone know the song that was played when it came back from a commercial and the two guys were playing golf? Thanks!

Or how about that hello hello hello song before the first commercial? Poppy, sounded like Pink.

Does any1 know the name of the song that was playing after the 2nd commercial break

where rocky and tessa are talking about her surprise party. I cant remember the lyrics but it was a

soft rock song, while male vocals, and it sounded like it was a few guys singing at the same time.

not sure if this is the one but i noticed they played this song a lot
i know it already so its kind of easy!

Cartel - Honestly

that should be it..hope i helped!

okay need the song that is in the end of the first episode
when they are showing clips from the season a head.
and the song goes like i'm waiting for a change today..or
something like that I NEED HELP PLEASE!!

whats the name of the song towards the end of ep2 when tessa and the guy are eating then they leave the restraunt and this slow mellow song starts playing?

I dont think this is the song

The song I'm thinking of is a soft ballad with what sounds like several guys singing at once
ill post lyrics when i hear the song

Flipping through the channels, caught the song that plays at the very end of the show...

Sounds a lot like The Fray... it went like this: "oooooooooooooo, ooooooooooo, 'something-something'(not sure what was said) baby"

Any ideas?

Back