Samantha Who?

ruby

Reaction score
What was the great song playing in the premier of Samantha Who? The song was something like "ohh ohh ohh ohh, I ve been a bad girl" (something like that).

Thanks ,
Pat

Looking for the song that closed the episode. It plays as Samantha leaves her apartment and gets into the car with her mom.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Samantha Who? Season 1

Should I start a new thread to ask about Season 2? I'm looking for the song played in the episode The Other Woman. I think it's Modest Mouse but I'm not sure.

ETA not the one at the end of the episode, though I'd like to know the name of that one too - all I heard was "stand by me".

Hey,

does someone know the song from the first episode of season 2, when Samantha is at the club with Andrea, says "Oh I love that song" and starts dancing like an idiot?

It's something like "Hey step up, we're gonna do it we're gonna do it"

THX !!

can anyone please help me i am looking for a song that was on samantha who season 2 episode 14 the episode is called the rock star . when she was on a date with tommy wylder in the club there is a song in the background at 5:41 when they are talking and untill dina and andrea come there is a song in the background it sounds like paris hilton but it isnt cause i checked and it is a slow song whoever can find the name of the song i would be very thankful or the words of the song will be great.
thank you,
T :eek:

Back