The Unit Season 3

lud160

Reaction score
please does any one know the name of the new theme song to the Unit, it was on the season premier of third season.

The following info was posted on Yahoo. "The song is called "Walk the fire" composed by Robert Duncan. ( The same one that mixed the original "Fired up" theme)
It's not a complete song (not yet, that I know of) but it can be found at www.myspace.com/robertduncan along with an extended version of "Fired up" that is awesome."

Thanks for the heads up, it sucks that is only 22 second long though.

Does any one know the name of the song played at the end of the 2nd episode of season 3. Its the song thats is played when the

I'm hoping someone can help me find two songs from this episode of The Unit. The first song played while Jonas and Mack and Bob prepared the coffin and draped the flag over it. The second song I'm looking for played while they carried the coffin from the plane to the hearse. Thank you for any help!

They are both original pieces of score written for the show. Wish I could be more help.

does anyone know the song played when grey is walking the line and getting punched by the Spanish people in the army. hes undercover to find the explosives.

Back