Vent Now 2

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
Newstoday is gone.. it's f_cking gone!!! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO ME??? Replaced by QBN, which is ok.. but it's NOT Newstoday. The internet seems so empty.....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

R. I. P. :(

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 19 2007, 12:47 AM
Newstoday is gone.. it's f_cking gone!!! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO ME??? Replaced by QBN, which is ok.. but it's NOT Newstoday. The internet seems so empty.....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

R. I. P. :(
You could just look at one of the other 2 million design portals out there you know.

I know!! I got a bajillion bookmarked. But it's not the same. Newstoday was my home.

2 study 4? :huh: Is that CB radio lingo?

Who brakes going up a hill?!! Who brakes going through a green light??!! What the hell people! I have places to be! Braking UP a hill... <_<

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Nov 22 2007, 05:58 AM
Then I suggest speeding.
BTW how much is a standard 10 mile over speeding ticket where you guys are? The last time I got one was a few years ago. It was 10 over and it cost me $120.00!!

I think the cheapest ticket here is just a standard seatbelt ticket but I cannot remember how much that is. Sean actually got a ticket for running a YELLOW light. The ticket actually said "ran yellow light" on it. It was one of those times when it turned yellow at just the right moment to where you could either break hard or just speed up. Sean sped up and it didn't turn red at all but I guess you're technically not supposed to do that. His was 200.00.

:eek: woah, that's a lot of money for a yellow light. people do that all the time

I know and I had no idea that you could even get a ticket for that. After it happened, I was talking to people at work about it and a few of them said they have had that happen before. How knew? *shrugs*

They finally got tired of people running yellow lights here so at one of the major intersections they installed a huge-ass camera to monitor us. :angry:

Just get a conservative bumper sticker and they let you off everytime. ;)

Back