Assassin's Creed

Sounds reminiscent of Hitman's music director Jesper Kyd, maybe something of his? Other than that, just some sort of classical violin work.

I would also like to know the name of this song. This song alone makes me want the game :)

At the end of the television spot, there is a woman's voice, possibly Dido. The song also sounds a lot like the ER theme. It may or may not be from the game's soundtrack...

Its some remix of Lonely Soul by UNKLE, not on iTunes anywhere which sucks...

Originally posted by Variable@Nov 11 2007, 10:30 PM
Its some remix of Lonely Soul by UNKLE, not on iTunes anywhere which sucks...
yeah i don't think its lonely souls (YouTube, altho a good song - if it is, its heavily, heavily, heavily remixed...

but hey dunno any one is interested... i was searching the Assasin's Creed forums for the same answer... (seems like they don't know either but i posted a topic jic)

and this kid Stiler had a link to some songs that were kind of similar, in case u like them beats, here it is:

http://www.suspicious-records.com/listen_sus002.html

definitely rockin trip-hoppin :D

i would post this all in one post, but there doesn't seem to be an "ebit link anywhere... for the album and artist above here is the Amazon and iTunes link.

The way that song starts is the same as the Fox show House. I heard it and thought House was on. It's by far my favorite show on TV, so I looked, and it was this video game commercial. So anyway, whatever it is an whoever it's by, it's the same as House. I found this site from looking for it, once I realized the song hadn't been written just as the opening theme for House.

there are two main assassin's creed commercial, the one that is posted above has a violin/cello meoldy that people are curious about.

the other has teardrop by massive attack playing in the BG.

i two would like to know the music from the original trailer, but def thanks to blackmilk for the suspicious records link, good stuff!

peace

Back