Night at the Museum

swifty

Reaction score
For those that have seen Night at the Museum already, there's a rap-sounding song that starts right as the end credits begin to roll. I don't remember any of the lyrics, but it sounded like a pretty good song. Anyone know what the song was?

Hi... does anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of the credits in the movie Night at the Museum? Part of it is sort of reggae i think. Thanx

I just saw the movie tonight. The song that played during the end credits is: Keke Palmer - "Tonight".

It's for sale on itunes and avaialabe for a listen on her website media player

http://www.kekepalmer.com/

i saw it too, i like the bit that girl says "He went east and thenn crashed" and then Stiller was like "How did you know", and she points at the smashed car! :lol:

Originally posted by Redonkulous@Jan 1 2007, 02:30 PM
i saw it too, i like the bit that girl says "He went east and thenn crashed" and then Stiller was like "How did you know", and she points at the smashed car! :lol:
Yea it wasn't too bad of a movie. There were a lot of little funny one liners throughout the film like that one. I like the part where he tells the door to revolve....revolve. I also like how I spelled available in my previous post (avaialabe).

There's a song right before the credits where ben stiller is in the museum and all the wax figures that have come to life are dancing, some are playing soccer, whatever have you, its a big party. I can't make out many of the lyrics but it sounds 70's dance-ish.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks.

No prob vcpimpin'. Yeah, some of that disco stuff has a special place in my heart too.

What song is playing the second night that Ben Stiller returns to the museum and ties the bone to the automatic car to keep the T Rex busy?

Nevermind. Found it. Thanks anyway.

Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim.

Back