The Upside of Anger

uglynakedguy

Reaction score
As I was watching this film (which was v. good, btw) I fell in love with this one song playing as the girls were in the kitchen getting ready for dinner...

After the movie was over, I raced to amazon to check out the soundtrack listing and lo and behold... NO SOUNDTRACK was released for the film. what?!

well, anyway.. I would really appreciate ANY help.

In the movie The Upside of Anger, there's a scene towards the beginning of the movie where the three daughters (minus the red head) are in the kitchen preparing food. There's a small table radio playing this song that I really want. Evan Rachel Wood's character turns it off when the phone rings and one of the daughters picks up the phone and is offered an interview at the radio station where Kevin Costner works. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has the DVD could you let me know what that song was? It's also playing on the TNT channel too. I will have to stay up another four hours to watch the repeat but I really did like the song. Thanks ahead of time.

Wow I didnt know this was already posted. But the link didn't help because I don't know where to start and the ones I've tried to listen to don't sound familiar. Can anyone help?

Back