Saving Grace Season 1

lokar

Reaction score
I think it was just about the middle of the program, heavy orchestral, sounds like yer in hell, then some heavy metal, maybe a bit of rap? Damn it was good, but didn't recognize it from anywhere.....any ideas?

Please let me know if you ever get an answer on this... I've been searching myself but cannot find anything.

Thanks,

Ken

Does anyone know the name of the Everlast song they use for the title track of the new show Saving Grace?

Thanks for any help!

I think that its just simply titled "Saving Grace (Theme)" by Everlast .. well, at least thats the title on iTunes

Holy crap! I don't know if that was it, but man, that's some friggin' powerful stuff! You know some stuff, leone! Thanks for the Rammstein turn-on, I'll be searching out some more.......

Anyone know which song played at the end of Saving Grace's 8th episode titled "Everything's Got a Shelf Life?"

It aired again tonight.

Does anyone know the song that played at the end of Episode 2 of Saving Grace ("Bring it on Earl") of Season 1? Goes something like this "This can't be real, I seem to feel you if I ever turn and walk away, I know I'll stop and hear you say...."

Saving Grace season 1 episode 11 music

Does anyone know the name of song that plays when Grace is getting ready for her date. Reetha shows up hoping to meet him.

It has lyrics like this.

It's a long road little girl.
The Closest from the stream.
You would get home faster.
If you could fly like me.
Maybe so she said.
but just taking my time.
I know, I know everything will be just free.

Out of reach
Out of reach
out or reach

Back