Life Season 1

hermionejane

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that was played when Crews goes home and is looking at the wall with all the pictures of the people that could have set him up? I can't remember the lyrics now otherwise I'd try to find it myself.

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know what song was played when Crews and the drunk guy jumped into the pool fighting? Right afterword his partner (her name escapes me) used the stun gun in the water. It sounded like it could have been Gwen Steffani, but I don't think it was.

thanks

When he's driving at the end of the show and sees the coyote, what is the music that is playing in the back ground. It was electronic and had a low horn sample in the background. anyone hear it?

I don't know if this helps any, but the group "Molotov" played music in that episode. Not sure if they did all the songs, but they played the song "Here we Kum" in the scene when they raid the house for the big Samoan. I remember the end song and the type music, and they both sound close. Good luck!

The episode started off (when they were investigating the crime scene at the very beginning) with a techno-y song by a female singer that seemed to have the lyrics, "...breaks my heart to be sad."
Does anyone know what song this is?
Please help!

It's "Gram Rabbit - Bloody Bunnies."

Life is starting to prove itself a weekly provider of good iPod fodder.

Looking for the music when Det. Crews and his team raid the building where the character ''Roman'' keeps his dogs in cages. They find a witness in one of the dog cages.
Don't remember what genre the music would fall under-Just remember that there were no lyrics.

Thanks in advance.

At the end of this episode, I think the song "In The Sun" was playing, but it was a female singer. Does anyone know the artist?

:unsure:

it is called "go" by sparklehorse with the flaming lips. you can find it on itunes. it's a daniel johnston cover.

the ppl on the (NBC name that tune board) - incl. me - are so desperate to know what this song - now known as the Mystery Song- is... any ideas? i mean, there's even a website dedicated to it now...

its called the Mystery Song because as described in a past on the NBC forums by wizzie:

OK ... Everyone...
I think we have established that
A. NOT MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED in the (IMHO less than stellar) Bloody Bunnies by Gram Rabbit

B. MOST PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN THE awesome MYSTERY SONG THAT HAS LYRICS that go (partially) like: "We're going all night yeah cause its all right ... We're going all night and when the daylight comes ..."
C. THIS CONCERNS ONLY THE NBC REWIND OF THE SHOW. For whatever reason the music was changed from the show that was broadcast from the version on the rewind.

EVERYBODY CLEAR?
Can we please STOP with the references to the Bunny Rabbit song? NOBODY GIVES A FLIP ABOUT THE Gram Rabbit Song!

HUGE ?
& Thanks mongrels!!!

Anybody know the song from this week's episode that was played while the girl played the "Farah" video game?

It sounded like a middle eastern chant over a rock beat, female singer.

:what:

It's NOT listed on the other site.

Back