Pride and Glory

msimkule

Reaction score
Anyone know what the soundtrack to the new Pride and Glory trailer is? the trailer can be found at aol and it stars Edward Norton and Colin Ferrell. Its the music used in the last half of the trailer. Thanks

Sounds like the song used in the Gone Baby Gone trailer. You could check here.

the music in the first thirty seconds is from "Syriana", the song is either "Syiana Piano Solo" or "Falcons."

I'm searching for the song that starts at 1:10.

does anyone know the song in the pride and glory trailer...it kinda sounds like opera...i feel like it's in many other trailers too...thanks in advanced

Is it "House of Cards" by AudioMachine? Song starts about 1:30 into the trailer. There's an ongoing thread here.

does anyone know the song being played in the trailer for the movie pride and glory.. it stars Edward Norton and Colin Farrell

There was a new (new to me at least) trailer for Pride and Glory played on TV tonight, during Heroes on NBC. It was a a rather short trailer and I was wondering what the song in it was. It's definitely neither of the two songs discussed on the other thread, it is a alternative/rock sounding song. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by loki19@Oct 14 2008, 12:15 AM
It's definitely neither of the two songs discussed on the other thread
Merged.

Please keep threads about this film's trailer music in this single topic. Thanks.

One of the songs in the trailer and in my opinion the best is: Put On by Young Jeezy and Kanye West. Good luck.

Mlk.

Does anybody know what is the music that starts at 1:18 in this trailer of 'Pride and Glory'? I've been looking for it everywhere!

Back