Half-Life

C

caffeine_hi

Just beat Half-Life again today and was wondering....

Does anyone know if they ever released the soundtrack of that game? I tried google, and Valve, but didn't find anything. Maybe someone out there figured out how to compile it all. Anyways though, if anyone has anything to add it would be greatly apprechiated. Thanks

Check amazon.com

Or do a google search for Video Game Sountracks, I know there's some music sites just for game soundtracks.

Originally posted by caffeine_hi@Aug 4 2004, 04:57 PM
Just beat Half-Life again today and was wondering....

Does anyone know if they ever released the soundtrack of that game? I tried google, and Valve, but didn't find anything. Maybe someone out there figured out how to compile it all. Anyways though, if anyone has anything to add it would be greatly apprechiated. Thanks

If you own the game, then you already own the soundtrack. Put the game disc in your stereo, and it will start playing the music from the game as it would play a normal CD. I've done it before.

Does anyone know how to obtain the Half-Life Episode 1 & 2 soundtracks? I already have HalfLife 1 & 2's, but that was on the pc and there was this frickin program I had to download first to convert the hidden sound files. (a genuine pain)

Anything simpler out there?

All the music is stored in the GCF files just use GCFScape to extract it and it's perfectly legal too as you own the game. There are rumours of a soundtrack album coming soon though.

Back