A Diamond is Forever traffic light

"A Thousand Miles (Instrumental)" by Vanessa Carlton?

"Palladio" by Karl Jenkins?

"How Can I Tell You?" by Cat Power?

:unsure:

I jumped all over that site and never saw a commercial or got any music from audio.

A link to exactly what you're talking about would really help here. ;)

The most recent ad for Diamonds Are Forever plays The Weepies song "All That I Want" from their Happiness album. :)

The commercial I just saw doesn't feature "All That I Want" by The Weepies.

It also isn't "What Are You Doing The Rest of Your Life" by Dusty Springfield.

It's a man and a woman in a car, they stop at a red light and he gives her a necklace, the light turns green and they aren't moving so the cars behind them have to drive around them.

The song is song by a man, accompanied by an acoustic guitar. The lyrics include:

"I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you"

and

"I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down".

Does anyone have any info on this track?

I also am dying to know what it is! I googled the lyrics and also searched letssingit.com which is usually pretty reliable, but no luck.

The lyrics also include "yes there's a chance that i've fallen quite hard over you"

and it is the commercial which was described above - the man and woman in the car together, they hold hands, he slips a necklace into her hand, they kiss while the light is red - it turns green, they dont drive off and the cars behind them have to go around.

I'm looking for the same song!
It also says
"I see the paths that your eyes wander down... I want to come too"

Can't find it anywhere!

Originally posted by emeyesi@Nov 12 2007, 02:01 PM
The commercial I just saw doesn't feature "All That I Want" by The Weepies.

It also isn't "What Are You Doing The Rest of Your Life" by Dusty Springfield.

It's a man and a woman in a car, they stop at a red light and he gives her a necklace, the light turns green and they aren't moving so the cars behind them have to drive around them.

The song is song by a man, accompanied by an acoustic guitar. The lyrics include:

"I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you"

and

"I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down".

Does anyone have any info on this track?
Did anyone ever find out the name of the song or the singer for that commercial. I have been looking all over for it.

As far as I can tell, the track for the newest Diamonds is Forever commercial, where the man slips a necklace into his wife's hand in the car, is done by Landon Pigg.
When I heard the song I was and am for sure it's him.

myspace.com/landonpiggmusic

I should message and ask, but am pretty sure it's Landon Pigg.

I want to know this as well. No idea who this is. Those diamond companies have some amazing tunes in their seasonal commercials.

I'm not sure if it is Landon Pigg. You think somewhere on the internet you would be able to find something that links him to the commercial. If you're positive it's Landon Pigg is it similar to the whole Cat Power thing where the song was made exclusively for the commercial and will not be released? If thats the case, this guy should seriously look into making that song lol ^_^

I just CREATED this account for the sole purpose of figuring out this song. Its imperative! Someone, I'm begging...

Originally posted by seventhehardway@Nov 14 2007, 06:59 AM
You could just call the ad agency who handles De Beer's account http://www.jwt.com/ and find out the name and artist from the source.
And what did they tell you when you called them?

:rolleyes: <_< :blink: :eek:

I just saw the commercial last night. The song is called "COFFEE SHOP" and it's definitely LANDON PIGG. His current album "LP" is amazing. He actually has his own web site www.landonpigg.com

Back