2008 Honda Accord

axcollin

Advanced Member
Reaction score
this is a new Honda ad where the car drives past walls with images projected on them it's a rockabilly kinda tune. the honda logo is displayed over a green backround at the end.

I've seen a recent Honda Accord ad with "hold on Tight" by the Electric Light Orchestra (ELO). Not really rockabilly (to me). Is it different than that one?

yeah that's the one. listening to the whole track on itunes now, your right, it's not really rockabilly but that's what i was looking for. thanks!!!

I can see where a person would hear a bit of rockabilly the way the music was mixed in the ad. Anyway, glad you got the tune. Enjoy. :)

This song sounds like the beatles or some type of english group..all males..and they are singing the words, "hold on tight to your dreams, hold on tight.."...if anybody knows this song, let me know..on a honda accord commercial! thanks!

Does anyone know the name of the group who sings the theme for the 2008 Honda Accord ad? The first line is, "Hold on tight to your dream...". As the car rolls along there are images of everyday things like a baseball game, walking with your child, group of flamingos and lots more. I think the song is around 20 years old but may be off base on that. I've heard it in the past and always liked it.

What is the theme song and artist on the new 2008 honda accord commercials.
It sounds something like "Hold onto your dreams"

Ok I'm sorry about this one. I have no idea the make or anything about the car i just know in the commercial the car is traveling through a tunnel and the walls of the tunnel are a screen with movement and what not i just really want to know the commercial and if possible the name and title of the song thanks.

I can't find a clip of the commercial anywhere. It's a new toyota corolla 2008 commercial. I think there's 2. Both show a corolla driving. There are images and video, that look like old kinda film, being projected right beside the car.

I think one of the ads, show the car going through a tunnel, and the other driving past buildings.

I like the song, and if anyone knows what it is, please tell me.

Looking for music from an auto commercial

The commercial showed a car driving in a city at night. On a building was a movie billboard that showed cheetahs and horses running. Looking for the music. Any ideas?

Re: Looking for music from an auto commercial

Yes, this is it. Thank you so much. I joined Adtunes only to get this song.

Thanks!

Back