Mastur B

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this song? I know it goes like this

I Knew (I knew I knew I knew)
It would make her happy (happy happy)
Flowers in her hair...
Flowers Everywhere!!!
I love the flowergirl

At the scene of the movie DUMB AND DUMBER right before Jim Carrey trades in the motorcycle for the truck and the other guy(the long-haired guy) says "Right when I think you couldn't get any dumber -- you do something like this and totally redeem yourself!" there is a song in the background theres a combination of instrument and an "oooooo" noise. I was just wondering what the song's title is and artist as the song is not on the soundtrack.

no no no, man.
It's MMM MMM MMM MMM by the same artist.

The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead is more rockish

No it's not on the list -- Cybio, are you saying the title is "MMM MMM" ? I'm being serious when i say im lookin for this song.

lol I'm serious. It's like a humming song. I have the song so I'm pretty sure that's what you're describing.

Yeah I'm aware that they're different songs. I was just going on a hunch. But it's good that Luke can rule it out if you're sure it's not the one he's looking for. Anyway the list at IMDb should have the song. They're listed in the same order as they're heard in the movie.

Ok thanks Givm and Cibio for the attempted help -- keyword: attempted. I found it but I don't know if I found it with your all help or if I would have found it without your all help. Maybe we'll never know or maybe I'm crazy boy.

:blink: Well what was it?????? Others may ask someday ;)

"Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Crash Test Dummies. The link goes to an audio sample. That song is listed at the link Fitz provided, so maybe it's the one he was looking for. :unsure:

No wait nevermind I haven't found it! I thought it was it because I was illegally downloading songs off Kazaa and then i realized it wasn't it. Yo, come on I could really use help. It happened right before maybe as jim carrey was riding the motorbike down to the long haired guy. The long haired guy then goes "just when i thought you couldn't get any dumber you do something like this --" and it's a really calm relaxing harmony and you can hear a guy with sorta low voice like enya except different because it's low but same because it's relaxing and its like "oooo" that's all i can describe.

Hi, anyone know the name of song when Jim Carry kill the Chef??

P.S. the song are not included in the original soundtrack.

Thank you!

Anyone know the song when jim carrey is reade Man landed on the moon...the song in the background

when lloyd is that the bar in the motel and then he leaving whats the song playing when hes saying we landed on the moon

Can you describe the song? lyrics? vocals? genre?

looks like isabella from shaggy i think but it's not that one like

Back