PBS shows commercial

exo_kopaka

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's applicable to all stations in the US, but on my local PBS station, which is WMFE, I have an additional channel called WMFE Encore!, which shows programs that you missed.

Anyways, after every show, there's like a one minute commercial. It shows a bit of a lot of PBS's primetime shows, like Nature and Nova. There's this instrumental track in the back, sounds like a slow guitar and some electronica and strings.

Any clue as to what song it is? Remember that you are probably able to listen to it on your local PBS station, make sure your on their digital channel "Encore!", and it comes after every program.

I'm probably sure that most of their songs are made just for them, but IIRC, there was a song by Moby that they were playing on one of these intermissions.

no words, but if anyone watches pbs (i watch antiques..) there's definitely strings and keyboard in it. it's one of two commercials ive ever seen on pbs- this one is specifically to learn about your world et cet on pbs

i hoep someone knows..
thanks!!!

The name of the song I think you are thinking of is called Extreme ways preformed by moby. GREAT SONG

They've also been showing promos for Nova/Frontline with a Coldplay song. :)

Originally posted by ryan310@Nov 12 2007, 06:12 PM
The name of the song I think you are thinking of is called Extreme ways preformed by moby. GREAT SONG
Yes, I know that. I'm talking about a different song. I'll try to get a clip of the song if I can, using my cellphone.

Back