College Roomate Stories

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious to hear about everyone else's roommate experiences. Were they strange? Scary? Did you get along? Mine sleeps twelve hours a day.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Seriously? You're in college already? Wow! I think you were 14 when I started hanging out in the basement.

:lol: I'm a freshman, you guys didn't know?

Wow, I just realized I've been on this site for almost four years now :blink:

What college? Yeah I thought you were like 14 too. But yeah no stories from me, never lived in a dorm, all my roomies are friends. Good luck though.

Oh here is a tip, don't borrow shit to people when you are there, or have parties where lots of people come who you don't know. You wouldn't believe the amount of shit we have thats not ours, a risk game, like a 10 xbox contollers, some random other shit. Yes, me and my friends steal shit from parties when we don't know or like the person throwing it, its never anything too bad. :p

I don't have to worry about that, I'm not a party person at all.

Yeah, I figured, they aren't that cool unless its all people you know.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 6 2007, 10:38 PM
What college? Yeah I thought you were like 14 too. But yeah no stories from me, never lived in a dorm, all my roomies are friends. Good luck though.

Oh here is a tip, don't borrow shit to people when you are there, or have parties where lots of people come who you don't know. You wouldn't believe the amount of shit we have thats not ours, a risk game, like a 10 xbox contollers, some random other shit. Yes, me and my friends steal shit from parties when we don't know or like the person throwing it, its never anything too bad. :p
:lol: OMG you sound just like my husband. He hasn't done that in ages but he used to have a lot of random shit.

Yeah, one time we went to a party and they were charging money for their shitty mixes drinks so we unplugged their modem and hid it, we couldn't get ourselves to take it, we did talk about it though. Then we went outside smashed their pumpkins and then they came out and we blamed it on some other people and they bought it. Good times.

It's just 30 minutes by bus i stay at home

And those who stay in the city don't get a roommate - they tend to each rent a seperate studio

I am so amazed by how often her alarms go off; this morning as I was doing homework, I wrote down everytime one went off:

8:22 - first alarm
8:27 - second time
8:29 - radio alarm starts blaring
8:32 - third time
8:37 - fourth time
8:38 - radio blares on again
8:42 - fifth time
8:57 - they both start going off at the same time
9:12 - a different alarm starts going off
Then I got tired of writing, she didn't get up until after 9:30

If I wasn't up before her every morning, I think I'd go insane.

eeps move off campus as soon as you can. then you can at live by yourself or someone you can actually stand.

--per the hiding modem story. the best.

:lol: I wouldn't go that far. She's not that bad, it's just that her sleeping habits are irritating.

Back