Basketball/Hockey

nitbob3

Reaction score
I am looking for as many tunes I can get my hands on that they play at basketball & hockey games. One I am very much seeking at the moment is music that starts off "Clap Your Hands". I have no clue who sings this. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. As well, if you can post your all time favorites from all sports in general that would be just freakin' fabulous/awesome!!!!!!! Bobbie

:unsure:

This is just the first thing that came to my mind, but try "Where's Your Head At?" by Basement Jaxx

"Thunderstruck" by AC/DC

(Remember, these are just songs that could be heard/I have heard at sports games. I don't know how close they actually are)

"Intergalactic" by The Beastie Boys

"Ya Mama" by Fatboy Slim

"Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood :lol:

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses

"Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" by Nickelback (Originally by Elton John, yes, but the Nickelback cover has more of a 'hard rock' edge to it)

"We Will Rock You" by Queen :rolleyes:

"What I Like About You" by The Romantics (Many basketball games...)

"Elevation" by U2

(Sadly...) "We Like To Party" by Vengaboys (...This damn song)

Originally posted by PiratesLife_ForMe@Nov 5 2007, 11:53 PM
This is just the first thing that came to my mind, but try "Where's Your Head At?" by Basement Jaxx

"Thunderstruck" by AC/DC

(Remember, these are just songs that could be heard/I have heard at sports games. I don't know how close they actually are)

"Intergalactic" by The Beastie Boys

"Ya Mama" by Fatboy Slim

"Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood :lol:

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses

"Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" by Nickelback (Originally by Elton John, yes, but the Nickelback cover has more of a 'hard rock' edge to it)

"We Will Rock You" by Queen :rolleyes:

"What I Like About You" by The Romantics (Many basketball games...)

"Elevation" by U2

(Sadly...) "We Like To Party" by Vengaboys (...This damn song)
I have a majority of these songs on my iPod already, but none matched what I am truly looking for. I did find a golden nugget that I never had yet though. The U2 song Elevation. Many thanks and keep'em coming!!!!

P.S. Believe this or not, I dig the Vengaboys tune "We Like To Party". Six Flags St. Louis used it as there theme music for a whole summer a couple of years back. I fell in love with it then and I still enjoy it now. LOL

:rolleyes:

Bobbie

Back